Heavy Crude Hauling L.P. has developed an in-house Ticket Billing System (TBS) that can be customized to interface with each client’s unique billing requirements.
As a member of the Mullen Group of Companies, we are able to leverage their leading edge Information Systems and Networks, including system backups and redundancies.
We are partnering with Qualcomm, GeoTracs and TruckMate in the development of a fully integrated dispatch and AVL (Automated Vehicle Locating) application for all our mobile units. Qualcomm's OmniVision sends information between the tractor and the dispatch centre over a satellite.
- The vehicle/tractor communicates with the Network Operations Center (NOC) by satellite
- GPS provides data to calculate the tractors position
- The NOC sends the tractor's messages to Dispatch and its messages back to the tractor
Our Safety and Operations personnel are able to utilize GeoTracs at their computer desktops in a variety of ways including:
- Field Safety (Work-Alone, Hours of Service)
- Fleet Monitoring (Preventive Maintenance)
- Productivity Reporting (Asset Utilization, Customer Service)